Château La Nerthe is located in Châteauneuf-du-Pape, in the Rhône valley. This is one of the three largest properties in the Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation with its 92 hectares of vines. A very old wine estate, the first archives of Château La Nerthe date back to the 16th century, when the estate was called the Beauvenir barn, acquired in 1560 by the Tulle de Villefranche family. For three centuries, she developed the vineyard, built the castle and the cellar and sold the wine as far as America. Renowned for its red Cuvée des Cadettes and its Clos de Beauvenir white wine, the property was purchased in 1985 and completely restored by the Richard family of wines and coffees. Christian Vœux, the current director, ensures the beautiful continuity of the estate.