||• Grape variety: Pinot Noir 100%
• Soils: Bajocian limestone mixed with reddish brown clay, mixed with flat pebbles (lava).
• Vinification / Aging: Manual harvest. Sorted and destemmed. Alcoholic fermentation in open vats for about 15 days with 2 punching down per day at the start.
• Aging in oak barrels (10% new barrels) for 13 months.
• Alcohol: 13.5 °
• Color: Bright ruby red, almost vermeil.
• Nose: Opens with aromas of blackcurrant and blackberry, slightly spicy with sometimes a touch of coffee.
• Palate: Perfectly balanced, round, powerful and harmonious.
• Food / wine pairing: Ceps, truffles, pan-fried foie gras.
• Serving temperature: 15